Poldaap Holding Pty Ltd Trading as Forestway Liquor
Liquor Licence Number: LIQP770017613
Forestway Liquor supports the Responsible service of alcohol.
NSW: Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
Orders and Collection of Liquor
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. By Placing an order with Forestway Fresh, you confirm to that:
- You are over the age of 18 years and will confirm you date of birth when creating an account with us and will be able to provide valid proof of age evidence as requested at the time of pick up
- You will not supply any alcohol to those under the age of 18 years, and
- You will not request, or supply liquor to liquor restricted communities
We will not fulfil and order where we consider any of these above conditions to be in breach or where the recipient appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
We may request to take a copy of your identification at the time of pick up or order placement for purposes including record keeping under liquor licence requirements, proof of delivery and administration requirements.
Forestway Liquor only sells in NSW and the display of products does not constitute an offer to sell to other states with varied licencing conditions.
In instances where we will deliver liquor as part of a groceries order, you may leave specific instructions for leaving the order if there is no one home to collect. Our couriers reserve the right to elect not to leave the order at their discretion for reasons including the following;
- The person who is home is unable to provide proof of age or avoiding showing proof of age.
- Clear instructions on leaving the order unattended are not given. The driver does not believe the location to be safe/secure
- The person receiving the order is intoxicated or unruly
- Minors may be present in the area